Masters of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Masters of War

Masters of War clan forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adam92talbot
moderate poster
moderate poster
adam92talbot

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-11-18

NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2008, 1:08 am

i'm never guna play cod again cos i spawn take about 5 steps and get killed EVEN when im tryin to hide and snipe i get killed from the other side of the map BY AN MP "FUKIN" 5

its just fukin ridiculous and right now i feel like gettind the disk and launching it into sum1's fukin head Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
monkey001

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2008, 3:15 am

lol! lol! lol! rofl lmao rofl lmao rofl
it has got worse m8
Back to top Go down
adam92talbot
moderate poster
moderate poster
adam92talbot

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2008, 9:04 am

yea and then on the level 'strike' some C**T couldn't even see me and still managed to kill me
Back to top Go down
Hippy_Pickle
Hippy_Pickle

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 7:23 am

no offence to some of our american members (who are decent people) but since the patch I'm sick of being bad mouthed by fucking american 10 year olds, why the fuck they don't impliment different language/country lobbys is beyond me, in RFOM you could chose region, in motorstorm you get region and language. Those were both launch titles!! Whats so fucking hard about it?!!!

I think COD4 is a great game when its all working but seems everyone rushed on for the patch and the gameplay was worse!

I'm sorry if I've not been gaming with everyone like I should but burnout is gaming joy for me at the moment and is satisfying my gaming needs, COD4 is just frustrating, full of durka's, noob's and loud mouth little bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hippy-pickle.piczo.com
SnowHawk
Administrator
Administrator
SnowHawk

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 10:11 am

lol hippy don't worry mate we know the patch is getting on some people's nerves and yeah there has been lagging people but for some reason i like kicking american's ass's amd shutting there fucking traps
Back to top Go down
https://masters-of-war.forumotion.com
adam92talbot
moderate poster
moderate poster
adam92talbot

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 10:13 am

yes i agree snow there's suttin about kickin americans asses its just SO satisfying
Back to top Go down
ShAnEeire32
poster
poster

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 11:01 am

yup they are full of abuse to u b4 the game.then u beat em and there full of abuse after da game Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
monkey001

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 11:15 am

dont forget there is alot of great britain fuck pigs too not just usa
Back to top Go down
SnowHawk
Administrator
Administrator
SnowHawk

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 12:33 pm

oh yeah monkey i agree
Back to top Go down
https://masters-of-war.forumotion.com
Hippy_Pickle
Hippy_Pickle

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 6:16 am

yeah i'm not just singling out the USA but there's alot for of them than us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hippy-pickle.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!   NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEVER PLAYIN COD AGAIN!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters of War :: main :: general-
Jump to: