Masters of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Masters of War

Masters of War clan forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

important practice matches friday

Go down 
+5
ShAnEeire32
LCTR
SnowHawk
adam92talbot
monkey001
9 posters
AuthorMessage
monkey001

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-12-16

important practice matches friday Empty
PostSubject: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008, 3:45 pm

Practice for friday night please reply if u can make it around 9.00pm we shall then split players and go from there.Any input would be helpful aswell and please if you see another player make a mistake please tell them we need to get are self sorted for the bigger matches againist bse lol! If no-one can made it we'll change it to saturday
Back to top Go down
adam92talbot
moderate poster
moderate poster
adam92talbot

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008, 4:06 pm

i'll be there
Back to top Go down
SnowHawk
Administrator
Administrator
SnowHawk

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008, 10:39 pm

i'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://masters-of-war.forumotion.com
LCTR
LCTR

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 8:45 am

Would do monkey but not going to play clan matches Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
ShAnEeire32
poster
poster

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:05 am

sorry i ave a diinerdance on friday nite for a medal presentation bt fidays seem gud nite bt mayb 10 wud b better time 2 start.lookin 4 ward 2 it. oh invictabill wnt b there either he goin dinnerdance aswell. big cry
Back to top Go down
monkey001

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:51 am

lc come and join us its just practice between are self not a cg match
Back to top Go down
wigz
noob
noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 12:44 pm

urrm i duno bout friday saturday would b best but come on friday night 9pm smack bang in the middle of when most people be out u no whaat i meaan
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Administrator
Administrator
mark2179

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 2:42 pm

i'll b on Smile
Back to top Go down
monkey001

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 3:44 pm

i said friday night wigz cause most of us are on then and up till late unless your snow and finish at 6.00am all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
monkey001

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 3:52 pm

and russ i would love for you to play but this fucking patch aint out yet Sad but i wouldnt mind this sort of thing being more regular so we will hear you soon sunny
Back to top Go down
russ7166
postman
postman
russ7166

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 4:12 pm

yeh i would most deffinitely be there all the time as much as i could

ive been dying to play with everyone again, specially all the ppl i havent played with yet (monkey, shane, etc.)

IW better speed that patch up Exclamation im sick of playin with darn noobs! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hippy_Pickle
Hippy_Pickle

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 2:36 am

can't do this weekend at all peeps, I'm at a LAN party from friday night to sunday. It's possible I may get online at the party but I'm going to be surrounded by 10+ 360 users lol, they may mug me Laughing

If I can get on I'll join ya's but can't say for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hippy-pickle.piczo.com
russ7166
postman
postman
russ7166

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:06 pm

Hippy_Pickle wrote:
can't do this weekend at all peeps, I'm at a LAN party from friday night to sunday. It's possible I may get online at the party but I'm going to be surrounded by 10+ 360 users lol, they may mug me Laughing

(i know this is off topic but ive always been curious) wat's a LAN party anyway? like wat makes it different from other normal online matches?
Back to top Go down
LCTR
LCTR

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:33 pm

russ7166 wrote:
Hippy_Pickle wrote:

(i know this is off topic but ive always been curious) wat's a LAN party anyway? like wat makes it different from other normal online matches?
Lots of tvs and ps3s in 1 room together 1 ps3 acting as the host scratch I think?
Back to top Go down
SnowHawk
Administrator
Administrator
SnowHawk

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 11:24 pm

LCTR wrote:
russ7166 wrote:
Hippy_Pickle wrote:

Lots of tvs and ps3s in 1 room together 1 ps3 acting as the host scratch I think?

mate he is doing it with the 360 but yeah you're right
Back to top Go down
https://masters-of-war.forumotion.com
Hippy_Pickle
Hippy_Pickle

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitimeFri 01 Feb 2008, 2:07 am

Its a total LAG free gaming experience as no internet involved, just network cables and a hub, I've managed to borrow a 360 for the weekend too but will be trying to convert the guys to PS3 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hippy-pickle.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: important practice matches friday   important practice matches friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

important practice matches friday
Page 1 of 1