Masters of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Masters of War

Masters of War clan forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patch Research

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VIPERZCLAW
noob
noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 1:21 pm

I have been doing a bit of digging around the net and found out a bit about the patch.

Yes it has made the americans regionilised and at present it seems eu are together with aus people to....Russ if you read this have you had a patch 1.10 download to your cod4 if you have then this is the regionilisation patch the the eu will be getting later this month maybe even later.

This does suck somewhat as MoW has a number of american buddies. I didnt find anything about the resetting back to world server based once patch came out as of yet. Supposidly this is what cod3 did as well by regionilizing the game.

On a personal note i didnt find anything about the leaderborads restting all the noob idiots that dont play on accuracy. Although i found a blog on the misses thing and supposidly its when you get mutiple kills with 1 bullet ie 2 kills 1 shot ie 1-2= -1 so in a way people have exploited this and got friends to line up to get the 100%+ accuracy so not really doing it correctly.

supposidly also there is a fix on the acog site for the sniper rifle as currently it reduces the accuracy rather than increasing it and whats the point of unlocking a gun benifit thats not a benitfit at all...lol... what they need to do is balance the weapons and stop people killing you in 2 shots with a machine gun from the other side of the map as realistically this would never happen as the sniper rifle would have the furthest range by far but i guess thats wishing for to much lol, I dont mind the death from 2 shots its just machine guns spray no matter how hard you try to be accurate and at long range theres no chance you would hit them because of the recoil...ooh welkl vent over if anyone has anything else to add please do..
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Administrator
Administrator
mark2179

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 1:26 pm

erm ,hang on, no, not that ,ahhh SPAM rofl
Back to top Go down
russ7166
postman
postman
russ7166

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 3:30 pm

VIPERZCLAW wrote:
Russ if you read this have you had a patch 1.10 download to your cod4

indeed i have
the only reason i actually downloaded it was because i though that it was the patch with all of the new stuff that they would be adding, not connection issues

although if i wanted to play online i think i had to download the patch because usually patches like that must be downloaded for some reason...

i think i can undownload it though, like would deleting the data folder or save thing for COD 4 also delete the patch? it's not that big of a deal i just wanna know to see if i can try going online without the patch anyway
Back to top Go down
VIPERZCLAW
noob
noob

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 4:10 pm

from what i have read if you take off the patch the game wont run as it re asks you to download it as your copy s a us based copy of the game and recognises the fact your in the us region thus making you upload the new patch. I wouldnt advise you take off the patch or save file in case you lose your online id for cod4...Like i said before i think its annoying that they have done this. I hope it gets sorted out. if i find anything else out about it i will post up here..seeing as i am unable to go online for a few days i can dig about a bit on the pc.
Back to top Go down
russ7166
postman
postman
russ7166

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 4:12 pm

if u havent yet check out my post in the "PS3 games" section of the forum

it should explain everything there
Back to top Go down
VIPERZCLAW
noob
noob

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 4:21 pm

yeah have done bud already re posted therere hehe still grr though Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
russ7166
postman
postman
russ7166

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2007, 4:25 pm

ughh i know rlly
cant piss me off any more than i already am
Back to top Go down
Hippy_Pickle
Hippy_Pickle

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 12:34 pm

weapons definatly need balancing as I managed to twat arkangel on the bog level with a last stand pistol from opposite sides of the map, I was a C sniping and he was at A, he got me but I randomly shot with last stand and got him with a headshot!!! I'm good at the game but that was blind luck lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hippy-pickle.piczo.com
Sponsored content

Patch Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Research   Patch Research Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Research
Page 1 of 1